TOPIC:

Swingarm / drive shaft boot size?? 7 years 9 months ago #13053

• hillsy
  • hillsy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 25
Hi guys,

I've just noticed my final drive rubber boot is split, so I'm thinking of pestering my local auto shop to see if he has any CV boots that might work, but I cant get the verniers in there to measure the existing boot.

Anyone know what the diameter is? Same diameter front and rear? What length is the boot?

Any help appreciated.

Cheers.....hillsy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Swingarm / drive shaft boot size?? 7 years 9 months ago #13054

• RickG
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 95
I cant help with the diameter Hillsy but Lare, one of our members from Finland has them in stock along with some other custom bits in stainless. I think they were $49USD. I have been through the various rubber bellows and CV joint covers all to no avail but it was some years ago so it may be worth another search.
Live your life so that the Westbro Baptist Church will want to picket your funeral
Z1300 A1 x 2

Swingarm / drive shaft boot size?? 7 years 9 months ago #13056

• hillsy
  • hillsy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 25
OK - thanks Rick. I might have to pull an few things off the 13 and see if I can get some measurements.

Yes, I saw Lare sells one and it's had some pretty good feedback but I figure it's not too much trouble for me to go to my local auto shop and ask - I think the guys there kinda enjoy the challenge when I go in and ask for weird motorcycle stuff ;-)

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.082 seconds