Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
If you make pieces and parts or provide services for Kawasaki Sixes you may post links here to your business or product catalog. If you're just into 1300's and have found a business that you like to deal with post it up here.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

New store opened - www.kawasaki1300parts.com 8 years 3 months ago #10475

• LareNurminen
  • LareNurminen's Avatar Topic Author
  • Sustaining Member
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 162
Hi,

We are restoring and riding the 1300s ourselves and our goal is to provide such parts to other riders which are not available anymore. The 6-1 header is already available from other sources so there is no point in manufacturing it.

Since Ari is the man making all the stainless products, there is a limit to what he can do product development wise. It took two years of tool and jig making, testing the tube bending and getting the package together for the original exhaust system including the headers. We will be adding new products onto our site as soon as we get them ready.

Our products are not cheap but they are of highest manufacturing quality and made from best materials available.
"When you have forgotten the price, the quality is still there"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New store opened - www.kawasaki1300parts.com 8 years 3 months ago #10485

• Ledkz1300
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 76
Ok. Thanks.

It would have been nice to be able to buy a header system in stainless as the new one I have is just chrome but it will have to do.

I was thinking it may have been due to not having an existing header with which to make a jig. In which case I may have been able to help you out. I have a rusty header that just came off a 1300 but the downpipes and collector are intact and I would have been willing to send it to you for reference.

The offer is there if you ever want it. You'd just have to pay the shipping.

New store opened - www.kawasaki1300parts.com 8 years 3 months ago #10505

• LareNurminen
  • LareNurminen's Avatar Topic Author
  • Sustaining Member
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 162
Thanks for the offer but there are quite a few of the old originals in Aris stock at the moment since he has changed all of his riding bikes to stainless exhausts.

New store opened - www.kawasaki1300parts.com 8 years 3 months ago #10615

• Tonto
  • Sustaining Member
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 133
On saturtday night I ordered some sports mufflers from Lauri's on-line shop in Helsinki: first thing Wednesday morning they were in my garage here in the UK: they look and feel a quality product - cant wait to hear them on the bike :woohoo: :evil:

Thanks Lauri - excellent service.
Cheers Tim
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without the loss of enthusiasm " Winston Churchill.

New store opened - www.kawasaki1300parts.com 8 years 3 months ago #10616

• biltonjim
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 240
I look forward to reading your impressions when you get them fitted, Tim. I bought a pair of the standard design stainless mufflers from Lare, and though I have not yet used them, they are a joy to behold. I have great admiration for the skill which goes into making such things.

• Page:
Time to create page: 1.001 seconds