• Page:

TOPIC:

Found on Kijiji in Ontario Canada 3 Voyagers 7 years 3 months ago #15189

• Kawboy
  • Kawboy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Sustaining Member
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 1027
Who IS this guy with 3 Voyagers for sale in St. Catherines Ontario? The only one I know who has 3 of these beauties is Trikebldr in Ohio U.S.A. Hell of a buy for $5,000 Canadian.

www.kijiji.ca/v-touring/st-catharines/ka...hNavigationFlag=true

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Found on Kijiji in Ontario Canada 3 Voyagers 7 years 3 months ago #15191

• McZed
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 26
Will you be able to resist the temptation Kawboy?
;)
Z1300 UK

Found on Kijiji in Ontario Canada 3 Voyagers 7 years 3 months ago #15195

• Kawboy
  • Kawboy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Sustaining Member
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 1027
There was a point in time last year when I had 2 1976 Mercury Sno-twisters, 1 Kawasaki H2 750 triple, 1 H1 500 triple, 1 1985 Porsche928 and the KZ1300 all in various states of restoration. The Sno-twisters had been moved between 5 diferent locations, the H2 and H1 between 3 locations and the Porsche928 2 different locations. I got fed up and decided to get focused on what was really important to me. So I sold off the H2, H1 and the Twisters and kept the Porsche and the KZ. I've been retired for 8 years now and you'd think I would have all the time in the world to just get at it and finish at least one of them. Nope, My ass gets dragged into so many things and it's hard to tell the world to back off and give me some me time.
So to answer your question, as much as I'd like to save all of them, Not happening here for me. I'll just be happy to finish off the Porsche and the KZ. Maybe Trikebldr would like to have 6 of them?? Maybe he could then get fleet insurance??

Last edit: by Kawboy.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.069 seconds