Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

1981 KZ1300 for sale 8 years 1 month ago #11264

• 2shortofasixpak
  • 2shortofasixpak's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1
I agree, someone will get a great deal if I sell it. Frankly, I'm surprised it is still here. Low original miles, original right down to the toolkit and paperwork. Carbs by Scotch. It's only offered on this website. Now it's between this one and my FXDX. Sell one keep the other, I'm a winner either way. At least I keep telling myself that. This one is unique, I can't remember seeing another one on the road. The FXDX I bought new in 1999. I will miss one of them. It sure is a lot more fun buying than selling.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1981 KZ1300 for sale 8 years 1 month ago #11268

• kwak1261
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 72
i know what you mean about buying is fun but my shed is full and ive started to store the bikes in the living room,
they do make a good conversation piece.

Ian
Z1300 A4 ZG1300 DFI X2
Z1261J GS1000S
Vmax1200 XT500

1981 KZ1300 for sale 8 years 3 weeks ago #11305

• 2shortofasixpak
  • 2shortofasixpak's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1
It takes a real man and gearhead to keep bikes in the house. A good friend of mine had an old knucklehead in his living room by the fireplace while he slowly turned it into an old skool bobber. His wife gave him the ultimatum - it goes or I go. He sure misses that old wife of his. www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&...m=bv.115946447,d.cGc

Last edit: by 2shortofasixpak.

1981 KZ1300 for sale 8 years 2 weeks ago #11425

• Ledkz1300
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 76

2shortofasixpak wrote: It takes a real man and gearhead to keep bikes in the house. A good friend of mine had an old knucklehead in his living room by the fireplace while he slowly turned it into an old skool bobber. His wife gave him the ultimatum - it goes or I go. He sure misses that old wife of his. www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&...m=bv.115946447,d.cGc

Hahaha thats awesome!

I'd jump all over that 81 of your if I wasn't at the other end of a different country. I've got a 79 and an 81... whats one more in the stable? At that price its a steal.

1981 KZ1300 for sale 7 years 11 months ago #12127

• Eduardolopes
  • Thank you received: 0
I may be interest how mutch you are trying to get? can you send me more pictures and what needs to be replaced please? Thank you

Time to create page: 0.087 seconds