Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

79 KZ1300 for sale 8 years 7 months ago #9220

• jeburkart
  • jeburkart's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
I have a great looking KZ for sale. 29K all original less the rear shocks and 6/1 header. I don't have a lot of history on this bike since the guy I got it from does not wish to talk about it any longer. He purchased from his brother back in the day who purchased it new. It has been stored in his shop not running since 09 I think according to VT sticker. New cam chain was installed and carbs cleaned and he could not get it started. The starter clutch went south and he gave up. I got the bike, rebuilt the starter clutch installed used starter and idler. That was when the fun began. My first post mentions no power to key switch. Purchased another key from someone here and still no power. If I jump the first fuse connection to the third or fourth it tuns over. I got it running but on a test tank so no way to test ride yet. I cannot store gas inside at my house so I'm leaving the tank dry for now.
The rear shocks are going to be used on another project so I'm looking for replacement shocks to install soon.
Fall is here and my daughter is getting married this Dec. so things have to go!
Before I post in C.L. I thought I would give the forum first stab.
Asking $2000
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

79 KZ1300 for sale 8 years 7 months ago #9221

• jeburkart
Sorry forgot to mention VT. bill of sale only since we do not have titles on older bikes. I'm trying to see if the PO has a title but no replies to my calls.

79 KZ1300 for sale 8 years 5 months ago #9714

• nortryder
I'm pretty familiar with this bike. I'm surprised the p.o. let it go. It's tempting but I think I'll stick with my Guzzi. Nice bike though. Hasn't been ridden much.

79 KZ1300 for sale 8 years 5 months ago #9715

• AERIAL0
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
A shame I don't live in Vermont as would have snapped your hand off for that price. Live in the UK and would sell for £3k + over here. All the best in your sale.

79 KZ1300 for sale 8 years 5 months ago #9897

• jeburkart
sold cheap to a local guy.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds