• Page:

TOPIC:

KZ1300 A1 Carbs For Sale 8 years 9 months ago #8193

• Lucien-Harpress
  • Lucien-Harpress's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 108
Got a full bank of carbs for sale, pulled off a 1979 motor with only 11,000 miles.

Will need to be cleaned up (choke needles are a bit sticky), and I haven't cracked them open at all, but everything appears to be there, and both the throttle linkages, butterflies, and needles move free and easy.

I have no use for this set whatsoever, so it's up for grabs. $125, or best offer.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

KZ1300 A1 Carbs For Sale 8 years 9 months ago #8194

• scotch
  • Sustaining Member
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 831
Consider them sold

scotch I'll PM my info
1980 KZ 1300 sr# KZT30A-009997
Always High - Know Fear !

KZ1300 A1 Carbs For Sale 8 years 9 months ago #8198

• homer01
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 5
shit that's cheap, just paid double that plus postage to Oz :( to make it worst after eventually finding some a guy that live 110 kms from me emailed me and said he had some as well so being the bellbird I am I bought them as well :lol:

KZ1300 A1 Carbs For Sale 8 years 9 months ago #8200

• Kawboy
  • Sustaining Member
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 1029

homer01 wrote: shit that's cheap, just paid double that plus postage to Oz :( to make it worst after eventually finding some a guy that live 110 kms from me emailed me and said he had some as well so being the bellbird I am I bought them as well :lol:

Hey buddy,
Maybe you should buy a Magpie trap and start baking Magpie pies and selling them on the internet. It would put money in your pocket to buy those throttle plates the birds swiped and get rid of the Magpies. Kinda like killing 2 birds with 1 stone (pun intended)

KZ1300 A1 Carbs For Sale 8 years 9 months ago #8210

• homer01
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 5

Kawboy wrote:

homer01 wrote: shit that's cheap, just paid double that plus postage to Oz :( to make it worst after eventually finding some a guy that live 110 kms from me emailed me and said he had some as well so being the bellbird I am I bought them as well :lol:

Hey buddy,
Maybe you should buy a Magpie trap and start baking Magpie pies and selling them on the internet. It would put money in your pocket to buy those throttle plates the birds swiped and get rid of the Magpies. Kinda like killing 2 birds with 1 stone (pun intended)

:lol: Back in the good old days a double barrel or pump action shotgun solved our magpie or crow problem

KZ1300 A1 Carbs For Sale 8 years 9 months ago #8220

• Kawboy
  • Sustaining Member
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 1029

homer01 wrote:

Kawboy wrote:

Hey buddy,

:lol: Back in the good old days a double barrel or pump action shotgun solved our magpie or crow problem

Oh, I'm all for the "Big Bang Theory".

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds