Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

kz1300 street fighter project and parts 8 years 8 months ago #7946

• babber1664
  • babber1664's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
I have a 1980 kz1300 project I've been slowly building for sale, it has a clean title.It's about 95% done,had it running on the lift and sounded nice,lots of custom parts,kawasaki concours wheels,6 piston caliper brakes,goldwing front forks,lots more,needs carbs cleaned and sync'ed and some final touches and paint,have not started it in 6 or 8 months and dosen't look like I'll have time to finish it so maybe someone here will.Also have a parts bike with no title but still some good parts on it and a rebuildable motor that had a bad water pump and a box of stuff that came off of the 2 bikes and anything else kz1300 related I can find.I know I won't recover what I have in it but if someone wants to give me an offer for everything that would be great.I'm in florida.I'm can't figure out how to add the pictures so if you email me I'll send them to you.

[attachment:1]DSCN3942.JPG[/attachment
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

kz1300 street fighter project and parts 8 years 8 months ago #7947

• babber1664
  • babber1664's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
I have a 1980 kz1300 project I've been slowly building for sale, it has a clean title.It's about 95% done,had it running on the lift and sounded nice,lots of custom parts,kawasaki concours wheels,6 piston caliper brakes,goldwing front forks,lots more,needs carbs cleaned and sync'ed and some final touches and paint,have not started it in 6 or 8 months and dosen't look like I'll have time to finish it so maybe someone here will.Also have a parts bike with no title but still some good parts on it and a rebuildable motor that had a bad water pump and a box of stuff that came off of the 2 bikes and anything else kz1300 related I can find.I know I won't recover what I have in it but if someone wants to give me an offer for everything that would be great.I'm in florida.I'm can't figure out how to add more

pictures so if you email me I'll send them to you
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.084 seconds