Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

ZN1300 fairings, luggage, ect. Any interest? 9 years 2 months ago #6388

• Milletrecento
  • Milletrecento's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
I was thinking about selling some of my Voyager parts and if anyone here sees something there interested in let me know. I am in Houston tx.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

ZN1300 fairings, luggage, ect. Any interest? 9 years 2 months ago #6390

• Milletrecento
I have more pictures for those interested.

ZN1300 fairings, luggage, ect. Any interest? 9 years 2 months ago #6391

• Milletrecento
I also have a decent condition red seat I may sell. If anyone has a bad condition seat I can chop up I'd be interested in it as well.

Attachments:

ZN1300 fairings, luggage, ect. Any interest? 9 years 2 months ago #6392

• trikebldr
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 38
Does the fairing have ANY cracks around the mounting surfaces?

There is a LOT of stuff there, and you could probably clear maybe $800 on eBay selling each item separately. The fairing alone might bring $500 if it has no cracks.

For myself I need the tops off the saddlebags, but that's not right to separate them.

Any idea what you might need to get for the whole bundle? I don't want to insult you with what I would be willing to pay for it all, but for the right price I would be interested. I'm in KC and would drive down to pick it all up. I can drive down there on an overnighter as cheaply as it can be shipped.

ZN1300 fairings, luggage, ect. Any interest? 9 years 1 month ago #6418

• Milletrecento
I will give the fairing a better looking over as I can't recall 100% on the cracking issue. I will slowly add more parts to the pile such as shocks and the air compressor ect. I have a box of other parts not pictured as well with brackets and other tid bits in. By any chance did you purchase two zn's from the Dallas area within the last year or so? Or perhaps one from the San Antonio area? I ask because I remember talking to the owners then suddenly one of them, I forget which, said someone from your area came down and picked them up. I was so bummed out all that time I thought I'd never be able to get one.

Last edit: by Milletrecento.

ZN1300 fairings, luggage, ect. Any interest? 9 years 1 month ago #6427

• trikebldr
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 38
I bought mine from an eBay auction. Texas Best Used Motorcycles, just southeast of Ft. Worth, had taken it in on trade. They did a very complete video walk around for the auction and the way it ran, plus the way he pointed out all of the dings and broken parts convinced me. It was a "Buy Now" or "Best Offer" auction, so I made a low-ball offer and we settled at $2200 out the door, with new cables and clutch parts. I had to put the cables and parts in!

Finding a ZN isn't really hard, but finding one that runs this good, or even at all, is really hard.

Let me know when that parts pile also has the frame, engine, forks, wheels, gas tank, CDI, DFI, wiring, seat, all the radio gear and radiator. Then we can talk deal! LOL

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.108 seconds