TOPIC:

Starter switch replacement 7 years 4 months ago #14984

• Ledkz1300
  • Ledkz1300's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 76
Thanks Tim.

LOL yes, pretty much. Even getting it off the side stand is too heavy. I'm feeling well enough to do things but I would be foolish to ignore the doctors orders. I would hate to have to have this surgery again because I was impatient.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Starter switch replacement 7 years 4 months ago #15035

• Mightyzod
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Being impatient just makes you a patient again. I'm having my fourth back surgery next month. Hope you are doing well and looking forward to driving one of the incredibly heavy machines as soon as possible.

MZ

Starter switch replacement 7 years 4 months ago #15037

• Ledkz1300
  • Ledkz1300's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 76

Mightyzod wrote: Being impatient just makes you a patient again. I'm having my fourth back surgery next month. Hope you are doing well and looking forward to driving one of the incredibly heavy machines as soon as possible.

MZ

Yikes. I hope that goes well for you and you heal as quickly as I did. Best of luck!

Starter switch replacement 7 years 4 months ago #15040

• RickG
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 95

Mightyzod wrote: Being impatient just makes you a patient again. I'm having my fourth back surgery next month. Hope you are doing well and looking forward to driving one of the incredibly heavy machines as soon as possible.

MZ

I have had one lot of back surgery and would not line up again willingly, not exactly my idea of fun.
I wish you all the best for it and no matter how crook you feel stick up for yourself.
Live your life so that the Westbro Baptist Church will want to picket your funeral
Z1300 A1 x 2

Time to create page: 0.212 seconds