Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

WITH DEEP REGRET. 7 years 11 months ago #12336

• Tonto
  • Sustaining Member
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 133
Dave, hope you can get it sorted: I can emmpathise with your frustration (over the past 12 months my Zed13 has been a real challenge :angry: :pinch: )

Re Towza: he fixed my electrical gremlins (and my mates that used him) and his charges seemed fair and reasonable.
Fingers crossed you can get the same result.
Cheers Tim
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without the loss of enthusiasm " Winston Churchill.
The following user(s) said Thank You: AERIAL0

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

WITH DEEP REGRET. 7 years 11 months ago #12447

• homer01
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 5
my brother in law bought a internatonal iveco truck in great condition for pennies as it had a electrical issues which no one could fix, I found out the other day he spent close to thirty thousand dollars on it and still wasn't fixed, once he got it home again he had a local sparky out one day doing other work about the place and mention how no body could work it out and he was going to dig a hole and bury it.The sparky asked could he have a look and after 2 hrs he found a single wire under the floor mate that had been added for some reason that was stuffing up the whole electrical system some how.
Moral of the story is don't get rid of it as it may be the most simplest thing that will make you bang your head up against the wall once found,just a thought have you tried changing your ignition switch as they may be something vibrating in there that keeps cutting the power

WITH DEEP REGRET. 7 years 11 months ago #12452

• strate6
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • On An Adventure Before Dementia ! !
  • Thank you received: 356
Dont sell it mate.......you will regret it. Its a very nice bike and WELL worth keeping.
I know this from experience !

Your issue must be something really simple but obviously hard to find. Probably electrical.

Not sure where you live, but if you ever want to make your way to the Hexham area (Northumberland) UK sometime, I would more then happy to go through my well reharsed process of elimonation on the bike for you and hopefully unearth something.

This would be as a favour to an owner (I cannot say "fellow" owner) as I aint got a Z1300 at the minute, and I would not accept any form of payment for my time as many others including BILL work for no financial return in the interest of the club.

Pete F
UK
Why Have Four When You Can Have Six ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: AERIAL0

WITH DEEP REGRET. 7 years 11 months ago #12460

• wirral_biker
  • Thank you received: 5

strate6 wrote: Dont sell it mate.......you will regret it. Its a very nice bike and WELL worth keeping.
I know this from experience !

Your issue must be something really simple but obviously hard to find. Probably electrical.

Not sure where you live, but if you ever want to make your way to the Hexham area (Northumberland) UK sometime, I would more then happy to go through my well reharsed process of elimonation on the bike for you and hopefully unearth something.

This would be as a favour to an owner (I cannot say "fellow" owner) as I aint got a Z1300 at the minute, and I would not accept any form of payment for my time as many others including BILL work for no financial return in the interest of the club.

Pete F
UK

What a cracking gesture. :)
Toxteth scouser, made good ..now hiding on the Wirral :-)

WITH DEEP REGRET. 7 years 11 months ago #12462

• charlie9670
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 13
Yep ,you don't get that response a lot these days :cheer:

OOh , 100 posts , I'm an expert sixer , I'm also an expert on Nissan Elgrand and Goldwing GL1200 , although my expertise is more philosophical than mechanical these owners sites are invaluable and this one is as helpfull and friendly as it gets!
:) Z13 UK

Last edit: by charlie9670.
Time to create page: 0.072 seconds