Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

side car ride 8 years 2 months ago #10961

• caddypat
  • caddypat's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
out for a ride with my bride today. nearly 60 deg. today on the north coast of Oregon . stopped for a burger at dariy maid in warrenton.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

side car ride 8 years 2 months ago #10962

• trikebldr
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 38
Oh, you make me jealous, Caddy! I'm so close to getting mine connected, but still lots of details to tend to. Again, thanks for your pics that gave me lots of ideas on making up my own mounts! When it's done I will do a thread on the build, with lots of pics. Here's a couple of teaser shots.

side car ride 8 years 2 months ago #10963

• RickG
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 95
Bike looks good and so does the day for riding but the Pacific North Wet isn't living up to its name Pat. It's the middle of summer here and not much more than that. Things are weird and gettin worse.
Live your life so that the Westbro Baptist Church will want to picket your funeral
Z1300 A1 x 2

side car ride 8 years 2 months ago #10980

• caddypat
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
trikebldr,that will be a good ride when done. my legs are bad and i enjoy the hack so much i am selling my 06 buell and 75 gold wing.probably one of the extra voyagers to. rick, i wish i could come over there for my winter.we have had a fair amount of rain this winter but not as wet as normal.i will take all the warm dry days i can get.later pat

side car ride 8 years 2 months ago #10995

• trikebldr
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 38
Oh, Pat, you break my heart with your words! Putting "sell" and "Voyager" in the same sentence is blasphemy! Unless you really need the money, ALWAYS keep any Voyager you may have! IIRC one of them is close to be complete. Slap another sidehack on it, like I will be doing to my second one, and ride the heck out of it, too!
I sure hear ya on the legs issue! As a 35 year old I could lift my Voyager up by myself when it laid over slowly on my lawn. At 66 I just don't feel safe holding one up at stops anymore! I could probably use the leg-lift-from-the-side method to set it back up-right, but that's a far different set of muscles than sitting on the bike to hold it up.

side car ride 8 years 2 months ago #11002

• caddypat
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
trikebdlr, i have one up on lift now.will get it running well and then mabey sell it. i need room. 5 bikes and a sidecar.pat

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.083 seconds