• Page:

TOPIC:

everything is coming up harley 8 years 2 months ago #10938

• 6cylinder
  • 6cylinder's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 13
first I want to say that nothing anyone wrote about harleys i found offensive. Its all nothing I have not heard before. I also never said that my harley did not viabrate, hell the viabration has a viabration it also doesnt handle its got no balls and even less braking ability. I think harleys moto is "if it breaks,make it bigger, if it sticks out chrome it"... As I stated on an earlier post I have owned every jap bike ever made. I still like to ride my jap crap as well. But when I am going on ride on a beautiful day with my buddies, we all take our harleys. seems to be the bike of choice for most riders in my end of town anyway. I actually like the vibration and the slow easy roll of the harley. I own 3 zn 1300 voyagers a 79 yamaha xs 1100 an 82 cb 900 f honda and a 81 gs 850 suzuki all what I call cafe bikes, smooth strong responsive.

as far as harley riders are gay... well coming from a bunch of drunken skirt wearing sheep hearders, I will take that as a compliment..

thats enough rant from my dumbass.. thats my no cents worth.. hope I didnt offend anyone
millers auto electric
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

everything is coming up harley 8 years 2 months ago #10944

• kwak1261
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 72
well, seeing as were not offending Harley owners, then i wont be offended, even if i dont own a Harley.
My daily ride is a Vmax 1200. you could say its just like a Harley in disguise
powerful in a straight line but wont go round the next bend without a fight.
whatever bike makes you happy is good enough for me and keep the banter going,
i love all you guys and i dont care what you think of me as long as you dont tell me LoL.. No rant, just the way it is.
Z1300 A4 ZG1300 DFI X2
Z1261J GS1000S
Vmax1200 XT500

Last edit: by kwak1261.

everything is coming up harley 8 years 2 months ago #10945

• McZed
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 26
A bunch of drunken skirt wearing sheep herders!
And you hope you didn't offend anyone. Speaking as a Scotsman I'm afraid you didn't quite manage it.
Z1300 UK

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.377 seconds