Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

My KZ1300 8 years 4 months ago #9995

• anyoldiron
  • anyoldiron's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 2
Picked up the Zed yesterday,three others followed it home,i told the War Dept that its was ''take one take all deal'' hehehehehe

1000mile round trip, over a 7000' mountain pass,the love is strong in this one
'They never see you coming, do they Bob''
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by anyoldiron.

My KZ1300 8 years 4 months ago #9996

• Kawboy
  • Sustaining Member
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 1027

anyoldiron wrote: Picked up the Zed yesterday,three others followed it home,i told the War Dept that its was ''take one take all deal'' hehehehehe

1000mile round trip, over a 7000' mountain pass,the love is strong in this one

Oh my GOD !!. Is that 2 or 3 early 500 triples in the pack?? And who would give them all up?? I'm jealous. Hope you've got a barn to lock them all up in.

My KZ1300 8 years 4 months ago #9997

• BigSix
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 221
Guess you paid per pound, not per piece ?

Good taste, man.

Holger
Z1300 A1/ KZT30AG built 1979
frame KZT30A 004285
engine KZT30A 000288
location: borderland-triangle France/ Germany/ Switzerland, Europe

My KZ1300 8 years 4 months ago #9999

• anyoldiron
  • anyoldiron's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 2
Yeah, i got a ''bundle'' price, i have a barn,they are already in ;) but when they are done they live in the house when not in use

One 1970 H1 original bone stock

Two 1971 H1 one 99% complete, lightly restored and one 70% complete that will be restored.

The 2 complete and the big zed are mostly suffering from the effects of long term barn life
Nice bloke that i got them from,they where going to be retirement projects, but he has too many. lm torn with which one to start on first. lm having difficulty focusing on the mundane jobs of the day,the little blue one is calling me. l think thats called the path of least resistance.

Cheers
'They never see you coming, do they Bob''

Last edit: by anyoldiron.

My KZ1300 8 years 4 months ago #10004

• Kawboy
  • Sustaining Member
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 1027

anyoldiron wrote: Yeah, i got a ''bundle'' price, i have a barn,they are already in ;) but when they are done they live in the house when not in use

One 1970 H1 original bone stock

Two 1971 H1 one 99% complete, lightly restored and one 70% complete that will be restored.

The 2 complete and the big zed are mostly suffering from the effects of long term barn life
Nice bloke that i got them from,they where going to be retirement projects, but he has too many. lm torn with which one to start on first. lm having difficulty focusing on the mundane jobs of the day,the little blue one is calling me. l think thats called the path of least resistance.

Cheers

if your heart is leaning towards the "blue one" and your looking for help you might want to check out the Kawasaki Triples Canada site. triplescanada.proboards.com/ I'm a non active member of that site and the boys over there are a very good bunch to deal with. Walms is the guru of all things triple. ( I had a 1974 H2, 1975 Kh500, 1972 S2 and a 1974 S3). Ringy ding ding and lots of Klotz smoke, I can taste it now!!

My KZ1300 8 years 4 months ago #10006

• homer01
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 5
Good to see you got your priorities right and made sure you came home with a full trailer, nice pickup btw, that will keep you occupied for a while

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.103 seconds