• Page:

TOPIC:

Bad year for me! 8 years 6 months ago #9502

• trikebldr
  • trikebldr's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 38
I just caught up on my PM's. I have to offer a huge apolology to everyone who has been so kind as to ask about my welfare. Especially my buddy, Kawboy!
This summer has been awful around here! My hip replacement had a couple of complications that we finally got past. Cindy's dad died at the end of June and we have been in chaos ever since sorting things out, dealing with family members grabbing and bickering over every little thing and just all the final liquidation of his estate. Then, on the AVA forum our webmaster was killed on his bike, then a grade school buddy of mine was also killed on his bike. I admit that it all sorta shook my confidence with just two wheels under me.
Of course, with the Voyager's 940lb weight I have not felt safe to ride it yet. Afraid of letting it fall over with me. my new hip just isn't up to strength yet. But, in my other thread you can see my "new" sidecar that will be added to my Voyager over the winter so I should be back in the saddle again next spring. i guess I'm just at the point where I need three wheels under me again!
I should be more regular on here again. And, again, apologies to all who have PM'd me and I didn't reply, and thanks for checking up on me! This really is like a big, international family! Actually, I forgot to check my messages! Losing my buddy kinda befuddled me! Not been a good year for me!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Bad year for me! 8 years 6 months ago #9504

• Kawboy
  • Sustaining Member
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 1029
As the saying goes "No harm, No foul" Glad to hear your on the mend and sorry to hear of your losses. Your right, it has been a hell of a year for you. It would be tough to keep your chin up after a year like that.

Looking forward to hearing how that Hondsaki final drive turns out and the new sidecar mod!!

Kawboy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.084 seconds