Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Z1300's in the UK for interest 8 years 5 months ago #9823

• Tonto
  • Sustaining Member
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 133
Hi Mark, very nice collection you have, and one fantastic workshop !
I know what you mean about not seeing many Z13's out-and-about in the UK: that said, I live in Linolnshire and know two fellow Zed13 owners and try to meet up when possible. Really does get some attention when you roll up together ;) .

I own the one on the right of the pic (1979 A1) - should be Luminous Starlight Blue, but the previous ownner painted her ebony way back in the late 1990's. Paint still looks too good to put her back to original, but maybe one day I'll do it.

Cheers Tim
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without the loss of enthusiasm " Winston Churchill.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Z1300's in the UK for interest 8 years 5 months ago #9824

• paulb
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 19
Hi Mark
when dread was running the uk site we had a few meets at the Ace café that used to draw a few z1300s, I agree there are not enough people riding them, maybe something to do with the bikes going up in value or the difficulty in finding spares to keep them on the road
Paulb

Z1300's in the UK for interest 8 years 5 months ago #9828

• Mark
  • Mark's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 27
Cracking pair of Z's there Tim, no what you mean about getting out on a couple together, rare opportunity though for most of us in this day and age would be great if more of us could get together more often, long time since I have taken a ride with another in tow. Should try and get something sorted for next year
17 years a Z13 owner at present 3 x A1's and an A4

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.073 seconds